Spots on face, discoloration of skin are the general concerns especially for women who are 25 & above.
There are a couple of home remedies that can be used but the process is too slow and literally takes away the charm of taking care of my skin. As the whole experiment becomes cumbersome and monotonous! So if a cream that promises to get rid of such concerns I am more than happy to experiment it for a better looking skin!
What the product claims- (As taken from organicharvest.in)
A natural remedy for pigmented skin, sunburns and tanned skin. Its unique natural extracts prevent melanin synthesis so effectively that you will have a skin soft and glowing. Extracts derived from organic daisy flowers and mulberry, together with the goodness of Vitamin C, reduce melanin activity, provide even pigmentation and make age spots less visible.
Price: 695 INR
Ingredients: Please refer to the picture below 🙂
My experience With Organic Harvest Anti Pigmentation Cream
I was sent a sample of this Anti pigmentation cream from Organic harvest. This is the first time I am using any product from this brand and I like it to be honest.
It doesn’t makes tall claims, is simple and nice to my skin.
It is housed in a plastic pump dispenser bottle. With two dollops my entire face is covered. The cream is white in color and is light in texture. It has great absorbing properties and sets on the skin in seconds. I just love it! As a moisturizer this has worked beautifully on my combination-oily, acne prone sensitive skin!
This doesn’t make my face oily or too dry, retains the moisture, and keeps it oil free for couple of hours.
Now let’s talk about the part of how it works as an anti-pigmentation cream. I have a little pigmentation that I can see on my nose and around my mouth area.
This cream has not cleared the pigmentation but has lightened it. The result is temporary though.
It conceals my spot nicely but after a couple of hours when the cream has almost vanished from my skin I can see the spot sitting straight right there 🙁
But all in all I liked the way this cream made my skin soft and glowing, healthy looking I would say! 🙂
Turn On: Anti Pigmentation Cream From Organic Harvest
1) It works as a nice moisturizer for my oily sensitive skin!
2) Just the correct consistency and texture that keeps oil at bay.
3) Smells nice too!
4) A natural remedy for pigmented skin, tan etc.
5) Contains vitamin c that is great for healthy looking skin.
6) My skin looks radiant now! Yes after the usage of this cream for a month now. But the effect is really for a short period of time. For 2 hours maybe.
7) Its all natural without any harmful chemicals/colors! Plus point!
8) Free of parabens, mineral oil and animal ingredients.
Turn Off: Anti Pigmentation Cream From Organic Harvest
1) The shine on my face that the cream provides stays for a short time.
2) It is pricey!
3) Availability is a big concern
4) Very slow process of removing pigmentation. And even the rigid marks stay as it is.
5) It is not very moisturizing for dry skin but perfect for combination, oily skin.
“INFO ON A SILVER PLATTER”- when I say I heart a cream I just don’t say it for the sake of saying it! Yes the anti pigmentation cream takes a long time in showing results and the brightness provided is temporary but as a moisturizer I love it on my skin! This is amazing for my sensitive skin and didn’t break me out! I am contented!
WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM OUR READERS
HAVE YOU TRIED ANY ORGANIC HARVEST PRODUCT?
(PR sample, review honest as always)